Book Title: Taking The Psychedelic Leap: Ayahuasca, Mushrooms, and Other Visionary Plants along the Spiritual Path
Publisher: Shinkaikan Body, Mind, Spirit LLC
Author: Richard L Haight
Related BooksAre you curious about psychedelics? Discover how to potentiate tremendous spiritual transformation, transcend your inner-demons, and deal with "bad trips".
Richard L. Haight, bestselling author of The Unbound Soul
provides a powerful, intimate, unbiased account of hallucinogens as they relate to the spiritual path. "This book is a page-turner, exciting, and written with captivating
imagery that transports you on this psychedelic journey."
For his journeys, Haight makes use of three ancient shamanic plants foundin South, Central, and North America, and he discovers a freshperspective that catalyzes tremendous personal transformation.Taking The Psychedelic Leap
is a book for you if:
"I felt elation and had the sense I was taking part in an epic or classicfairy tale―the quest, fighting the dragons and the final hard-wonconquest."
- You are serious about spiritual awakening but are unsure whether psychedelics are right for you
- You are frightened by the prospect of "bad trips" but still feel pulled to psychedelics
- You already employ psychedelics but are looking for a fresh, more powerful approach
- You want to confront your own deepest, oldest inner demons, but you're having trouble "getting there"
- You want to live a life filled with love and courage, beyond all excuses
"It's time for the stigma to be lifted from our sacred plant teachers! This book is definitely a step in that direction."
"If you find yourself with an opportunity to take another trip, do yourself a favor and read Taking The Psychedelic Leap first."
Read Taking The Psychedelic Leap to begin your journey today.